Mike George, Founder and Director MyTAG, was delighted to present at the HID Global Identification Technologies Partner Summit 2017, at Mercedes-Benz World in Brooklands, UK.
Mike explained how MyTAG is being utilised in Smart Buildings, with applications including:
- Proof of Presence and lone worker support during manned security patrols.
- Key and other portable asset management in major buildings.
- Proof of asset servicing.
- Proof of compliance for portable appliances, fire doors, fire extinguishers and sprinklers.
- Proof of ID, with a secure ID card system.
- Postroom mail and document management.
The MyTAG technology uses HID Trusted Tags®, Near Field Communication (NFC) and Geo-Positioning GPS to deliver a unique solution. The system digitally identifies HID Trusted Tags® with any NFC-enabled reader to deliver absolute proof of presence, proof of service or proof compliance to meet numerous health, safety and security obligations.
MyTAG system usage is measured by the number of NFC swipe transactions made by its clients each month and following the first commercial tag swipe in December 2015, 2.4 million swipes have been processed to date!
To find out more, please call us today on +44(0) 1752 657077