MyTAG. Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting http://home.mytag.io/ you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation, 25 May 2018, the data controller is MyTAG. LIMITED c/o Bevan Buckland LLP, Langdon House, Langdon Road, Swansea SA1 8QY, United Kingdom.
The lawful basis on our collection and use of the information you provide includes: Legitimate interests, Contract & Consent.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us.You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site (http://home.mytag.io/) (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and details of contacts.
- Information we collect about you.With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources.We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. [In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site.] We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us.We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the products, services and information that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- if applicable to you – by registering your free service or gift or completing a survey, you allow us to provide information to the third party corporate partner(s) who has provided you with the service, gift or survey. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link on the correspondence you will receive from the third party corporate partner or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name and MyTAG ID number confirming the same;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you.We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we may serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. Those third parties will be bound to handle your personal data within the existing restrictions MyTAG. LIMITED have in place.
- If MyTAG. LIMITED or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets. Such third party will be bound to handle personal data within the existing restrictions MyTAG. LIMITED have in place.
Where we store your personal data
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where you have chosen a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Subject to our obligations under the GDPR of May 2018, we do not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your personal data or your computer system which may occur while using interactive features of the site. As best practice, we also strongly recommend that you regularly run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the internet.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at MyTAG. LIMITED, c/o Bevan Buckland LLP, Langdon House, Langdon Road, Swansea SA1 8QY, United Kingdom or email: email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The GDPR gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the regulations. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10.00 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.