Wow! What a fantastic year 2016 has been for MyTAG.
Here are some of our highlights:
- Our new website went live in April, explaining our value proposition and how our technology brings benefits in our target markets.
- In May we won the Best NFC (Near Field Communication) Award at the prestigious RFID Awards in Florida, for the MyTAG installation in CityPoint in London.
- MyTAG was installed at a number of London’s most iconic buildings.
- In September we launched our new Proof of Compliance and Proof of Identity solutions.
- We exhibited at our first major exhibition, UK Security Expo in London, which was a great success with more than 50 strong leads to follow up.
- In November we were part of another award win, when Ultimate Security Services won the “Innovation in Technology” Award for its installation of MyTAG Asset Management, Security and Compliance systems at the BNP Paribas Real Estate Supplier Forum.
- We signed 3 distributor agreements in the US and 1 in the Middle East, with further agreements in the pipeline for EMEA and APAC.
- During May, a MyTAG key, security, asset or lone worker tag was read by a Near Field Communication (NFC) reader every minute, which is 31,716 swipes for the month. By November that had increased to 120,000!
- We move into 2017 with proof of concept trials taking place in a number of new sectors: Construction, Healthcare, Education, Utilities and Retail.
Mike George, Founder and Director of MyTAG commented: “2016 has been a fantastic year for MyTAG and my thanks go to everyone who has supported us – clients, partners and our team.”